Manitoba’s Largest Specialized Fiber Splicing Service
Our team members experience levels range from 1 year to over 20 years. We have acquired a vast knowledge of Outside & Inside infrastructure and design. With a fleet of 6 dedicated fiber optic splicing vehicles, ACME Technical Services is the largest specialized Fiber splicing service in the province of Manitoba.
- Single-mode and multi-mode fusion splicing
- Single (loose tube) and ribbon (mass) fusion splicing
- Live (in service) fiber network changes, “hot cuts”
- Mechanical splicing and termination
- Fault location, OTDR testing, Power meter testing and troubleshooting
- Building entry, rack mounting, Fiber patch panel installation, Premise fiber terminations, cable pulling, and routing
- FTTH / FTTB / Copper Installation and Repair
- Rugged terrain splicing, remote locations (tenting)
- Locate Services
- Aerial Drop placement/repair/removal
- Cat5/Cat6/Coaxial Structured Cabling
- Audit Inspection Service / Reel Testing
- Emergency Restoration
In addition to the services we provide, we have also developed a strategic partnerships with an industry leading Horizontal Directional Drilling and aerial placement company. These strategic partnerships give ACME Technical Services the ability to offer turnkey solutions to any project regardless of the size.